This technology allows a faster straight bars conveyance on the cooling bed. This high-speed bar delivery system on the cooling bed through a rotating channel is used to increase small bar productivity. Bars are delivered on the cooling bed at a design speed rate of 50 m/s, one bar per pitch, with two bars rolling at a time.
The system consists of a double rotating channel, independently controlled by electric motors.
The high speed bar delivery system features:
- High finishing design speed rate for small bars up to 50 m/s
- Possibility to produce 6 mm rebar in the easiest way
- Full control of product dimensional tolerance
- Single bar per notch on the cooling bed
- Easy lining-up of bars on the aligning roller table
- Better yield